Tuesday 21 June 2011

Special Thanx to ALL

ALHAMDULILLAH .. Zillion thanks to ALLAH S.W.T.. It has been great since the first day i launched this blog... I would like to tribute special thanks to my family, friends and supporters all this while... Too many names to mention,,,No matter what it is THANX A ZILLION... Alhamdulillah for all the support and coverage given.. Insya-Allah, my pledge is to serve all, my level best, in making sure great products and services....

Special thanks also to En. Zamzuri from RTM for his offer to be on Selamat Pagi Malaysia way back somewhere early May 2011... Long overdue appreciation i guess...... It was definitely a great exposure to myself and Maika Product , thanks to the production crew of Selamat Pagi Malaysia, RTM... To Kusyi Hirdan of Harian Metro, thanks for your great write up on cunz-boutique.blogspot.com. Thanks to Iqa, Kina and Shah for a great shoot today........

To all my customers , followers and supporters, continue to support me and insya-Allah will promise you even better products and service in future...  Do introduce me and the blog to friends and family too ya... ;) Your full support will always be the heart and pulse of Cunz Boutique....

Lastly, i hope all of you will continue to browse and shop here in Cunz Boutique...

No comments:

Post a Comment