Tuesday 5 July 2011

New July Look & Promotion....

Hye readers, viewers, online shoppers, handbag lovers and definitely my beloved followers.. We've just past half a year of 2011..It's already July 2011... Bulan puasa this year pulak, is expected will be by end of this month.. Today, i thought of changing the layout and design of this blog.. and yessss.. finally did it... I love my blog's new look.. i'm hope you peeps out there will love it too and continue supporting Cunz Boutique.. U all out there is definitely a GREAT SUPPORTER and HEART of Cunz Boutique...

I finally have also came out with CUNZ BOUTIQUE banner... feel free to post it to your blogs aite.. Finally, since it's mid-year and almost bulan puasa.. I'm giving out 10% - 15% discount bags shown below.. Grab as soon as possible before stock habis ye.. :) How to order??? Just drop me an email kat cunzboutique@gmail.com or you can drop me a text message... another way is to just click @ order form at the menu item above.

Here's the products with 10% -15% Discount for only Maika Products listed in this post..


CERAMIC - RM62.10
TOSCA ULUWATU - RM68.90
FRESS- RM71.10
HELICONE - RM58.70


GIRLY PINK - RM67.50
AQUA - RM57.60



LEGGINGS - RM72.90
LAVENDER - RM70.60




TROPIC- RM62.10
SPARGO TOSCA - RM41.40


TURKEY - RM79.10



Oh ya, to all my dear followers and readers out there, feel free to copy my banner code to be placed @ your blog... and enjoy browsing through the products and catalogue aite.. Cheers...

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

No comments:

Post a Comment